This is designed to take care of students from 5th Grade to 8th Grade for Chinese families.
We will provide full support to young students from 12 and above. This program includes:
- Guardian services BGA acts as the guardian and emergency contact for the school;
- Food and board BGA arranges food and board services according to the school type (boarding school or day school);
- Transportation We will arrange to pick up the student at the airport if they arrive in the Boston area. We will ensure that they arrive at their school safely. We also offer transportation services to students who need to do shopping, sight seeing or other special needs;
- Academic tutoring after school BGA offers highly personalized and targeted tutoring programs to help our students develop learning skills and study habits, as well as providing the determination necessary to excel in the classroom and beyond;
- Other necessary services BGA offers other necessary services for younger students to grow and learn in the Boston area. Each student’s plan will be tailored independently according to family needs.